• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trip

i'll assume you're talking about nashville, tenn. i have lived my entire life between indy and louisville and made the trip to nashville several times, and now spend an hour a day on i-65. i don't have experience with the other interstates mentioned, and i can't speak for the trip between chicago and indy, but i can't imagine a better route than i-65 between indy and nashville. if you decide to take i-65 and want to stop in indy let me know. there's a great bbq joint not far from me if you're hungry.

go to ohare , board plane get off in nashville, Wouldn't be suprised if its cheaper then driving.
seriously, I used to drive everywhere, but lately when i sit down to calculate milage gas time spent etc a plane ticket is cheaper. Wife just flew chicago to nashville 2 weeks ago. united express was like $120 round trip business class.

Back