• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Figured I should say 'Howdy'.

Satanta

NAXJA Forum User
So 'Howdy'.:D

Been to the site off and on over last couple of months and read all ten pages of this forums archives overnite.

Just got back from Arizona where I spent six months in the Sedona area photographing ruins and rocks...was supposed to be a shorter trip but I'm on dialysis and some things got messed up. I was planning on buying anither older Cherokee like the '78 I used to have or maybe a CJ like the '80 I once owned but I got a deal on the XJ I now drive. I was a bit apprehensive on getting one of the 'new fangled plastic' Jeeps but after doing some research and driving this thing all over Hell's Kitchen and back I can say I'm pleased. I'll post up a pic before long if I'm not booed out of the joint.

For those that needs to know 'Satanta' is Kiowa for 'White Bear',

Anyhoo-I'm back in Texas for the time and looking to 'Fixup' my CJ...just gotta nickel and penny it as I can. The new guy, WB. :anon:

Edited to add: I guess the important thing is what I'm ridin in: '94 GCL, stock at the moment.

I get them all bass-ackwards sometimes-up till I got this one it was 'My old '78 Chero' and my CJ...never knew there were so many configs in the Jeep line...TJ, XJ, YJ, Doodle-J...

Nice Pix Satanta! That moonbutte is on #1 standby for a screensaver, if I can ever part with the one Handlebars took at FF02 (lunch on the trail, w the mountains in the background)

Now get a real Jeep...

j/k more than a few folks here go both ways...they'll look after ya.

Back