• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend of August 14-15

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Anything going on this wekend, maybe a half day run on either Saturday or sunday?? Does Remi need to work on his truck...anything??

tcm glx said:
Anything going on this wekend, maybe a half day run on either Saturday or sunday?? Does Remi need to work on his truck...anything??
I'll be working on something on Sunday for sure... just not sure what yet (got many items to choose from). Probably I'll be dealing with some electrical gremlins and Johnny might stop by to get his arms installed.

tcm glx said:
LCIR on Sunday for this kid.

--ron

LCIR, is that Los Coyotes? How far from Riveriside is that?

tcm glx said:
LCIR, is that Los Coyotes? How far from Riveriside is that?
Yes, and I think it would be the 15 to Temecula, and take a left, so around 1 1/2 to 2 hours? for you. 4 hours for me...

--ron

Stoddard Valley to watch the Mojave 200. Watch the Jeepspeed boys do it fast.

Watching the Jeepspeed's sounds fun..........I am down for that!

Not sure if I'm going out late Friday night or early, early Saturday morning. I want to do some scouting or the upcoming upland game seasons.

Anyone else going.....

How could I get a hold of you on Saturday morning?

Kejtar said:
I'll be working on something on Sunday for sure... just not sure what yet (got many items to choose from). Probably I'll be dealing with some electrical gremlins and Johnny might stop by to get his arms installed.

I almost got a taste of what you did to your XJ coming down the mountain. Apparently I put a little gash in one of my new MTR's on Gold Mountain (inner sidewall drivers rear tire). What I thought was a rock stuck in the tire was actually the air leaking out slowly as the slashed part was close to the road. I was about 90% down the hill and I came around a slow corner and the rear tire blew off the bead. I pulled over immediately. I was able to inflate it and make it to the Walmart parking lot on Highland ave where my tow rig was parked. I'd hate to think what might have happened on a higher speed curve!

Pismo for me and a few other XJ's. Mine has been idle tooo long.

Back