• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

local offroad suppliers

Jaysheep

NAXJA Forum User
I am pretty new to the area, I live in round lake (northern burbs of chi). I was curious to know if anyone knew of any good local places to get parts and supply's like:
recovery equipment
tires
custom shocks
steel ( a good line on steel would be a big step up for me)
I found an offroad shop in Antioch , but there prices are outrageous.
Thanks in advance for the info!

There are none close and any shop is going to be pricey.

For steel try Waukegan Steel... I don;t deal with them but I have heard they are friendly and have decent pricing for small orders.

that sucks, I always prefer to support the locals over mail order, but when the prices are that much different I just can't justify it. Damn we need some good shops around here.

I guess good shops just can survive around here. Anyone know where good mudders new shop is, I was told its right next to badlands??? Are they affiliated with badlands now??? I like badlands(great place to wheel), but for personnal reasons I hate to support them.

I used Suburban Drive Line for my lift kit . They are in Villa Park on North Avenue.

Back