• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Many Thanks and invite for tomorrow

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Many thanks go out to Johnny and Brendan for showing up today and helping me with the transmission swap. So far the aw4 is out the ax15 was taken out and it got rebolted to the 97 :clap:.

Now gotta put the transfer case back on and reinstall all the linkages, check all the harnesses and wiring and swap out the rear axle :D. IIRC two people are showing up tomorrow to help, but if you got time and don't mind turning a wrench or even handing a wrench to whoever is stuck in an interesting semi double jointed position under the jeep send me an email @ [email protected] today or call me today or tomorrow @ 714 612 0668 for directions.

Remi

Well got another step further: bolted up the transfer case and the rear axle and new springs (my XJ is sitting WAY hight in the rear now with the 4.5" leaf pack) and now I gotta order a new axle shaft cause one is bent at the flange from the roll and of course it had to be the short one so if I get a pair I no longer have a universal replacement spare (all I will have left is the long one).

Anyways, now I am on to next project: electrical gremlins.

Back