• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Day 1...how and where to meet up.

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Getting very close!

Saturday morning, we are meeting up for Fordyce. When you turn off of Highway 80 onto Eagle Lakes Road, you'll make a big sweeping turn to the left, and about a 1/2 mile down, there will be a sign on the right that says Eagle Lakes. Make a right into there, and you'll pretty much be surrounded by camp spots. Continue on the gravel/pavement for about 1/3 mile and you'll come to a popular tow rig camping area that has concrete toilets, you can also camp there. If you don't like that area just continue on the dirt and you'll find something to your liking.

Saturday morning, we'll meet at those concrete toilets, as that is a good place to park tow rigs.

Channel 4 as always.

If you are joining us on Sunday at Ice House resort:

Take teh Ice House Road exit off of HWY 50, continue in for about 40 minutes and Ice House Resort will be on your right. There phone number is posted in another thread and I will repost it again tomorrow.

Dinner starts at about 6:00 pm. We will be in the group camp, and if you tell the camp hostess you are with me, there should be no charge.

If anyone get's lost, or needs further directions, don't hesitate to call my cell any time between now and next Saturday. My cell is 530- 902-1570.

CRASH

Back