• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aftermarket Fenders

wow i should start buying fenders and selling them on ebay. i could make a killing. anywho when i needed a front fender, header panel, grill, headlight trim, turn signal, side marker, bumper, end caps, and brackets i paid less then 300 for everything all i had to do was get them painted. granted not everyone can get the parts that cheap. but i got my friend a right front fender for his 98 xj i paid like 35 including tax.

I bought a pair of aftermarket fenders from Erik Veng for my MJ. They were Chinese. Quality was acceptable, but they didn't fit quite as tight as the originals at the base of the windshield A pillar. Not a fatal flaw and nobody has ever noticed it (at least to comment on), but I can see it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again for an older XJ and especially for a trail rig, but for a cherry new XJ that's a daily driver, I would look for something better.

I do paint and body and have to use them some,If you can get CAPA certified ,they usually fit pretty nice. Just like everything else ,they're are several companies that make them so some are better than others.You might check a local body shop, a lot of shops sell them and can usually have them the next day,they could probably point you to the better parts and you'd save shipping which is pretty high on something big as fenders.

Back