• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PNW01XJ to XJourney

XJourney

NAXJA Forum User
Not that any of you should give a flying leap. :moon: And if you do there is something wrong with you. But I changed my name from PNW01XJ to XJourney.

So don't respond to this thread.

I changed it because when I registered in May of 2002 I needed a name and that is what I came up with off the of my head. Original huh?

Plus there are several clubs and a few people that have similiar names
(pnwjeep, pnw4wd, pnwxj and so on)

No I didn't get rid of the 01 But I am looking at those ford axles everyday :skull2: 44/60 combo sounds good.

XJourney said:
No I didn't get rid of the 01 But I am looking at those ford axles everyday :skull2: 44/60 combo sounds good.

WTF are you waiting for then? ;) Should be able to sell the rest of the truck easily...

If I didn't need the money sooo bad I would do it in a heart beat.
I already have a 77 f150 HP44 just trying to figure out which rear to go with.
44,shaved60, Toy 8", or 9". Kinda leaning toward shaved 60. I really like ff rear axles. just not sure about the clearance loss. plus a stock 60 is cheap and common.

But that is still atleast a year and a half away.

Yeah that money thing hampers stuff. ;)

For me it isn't so much the money as the resources...but that's about to change. Stay tuned. :D

Back