• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking to borrow a big crimper

I may have a large crimper tool, but I know I have a vise and a drift punch that will accomplish the same result (with a little help from a torch to tin the cable ends with solder).

What, are you looking to install a 1000W radio in place of that CB you have for for sale??

Ed A. Stevens said:
I may have a large crimper tool, but I know I have a vise and a drift punch that will accomplish the same result (with a little help from a torch to tin the cable ends with solder).

What, are you looking to install a 1000W radio in place of that CB you have for for sale??
Nope, just want to replace the cable ends so that I can put everything on wing nuts. And yeah I kind of need a crimper as I don't feel like pulling the cables out (I know... I'm lazy)

Ed A. Stevens said:

1000 Watts? C'mon Ed, you're behind the times! You gotta have at least 2000 to be blingin!

Back