• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rock rails

Puckhead21

NAXJA Member #935
ive been lookin for some rails, and while i was lookin around the Jeep Jamb. site i found some in their web catalog. they seem to be the ones that bolt on the rocker itself, as opposed to being attached to the frame. they dont look like they could handle big time rocks, but i most likely wont ever be in the rocks so i dont think thats a problem. plus they dont cost a lot. has anyone heard of these??
http://www.jeepjamboreeusa.com/miva...de=JJU&Product_Code=JJUSA001G&Category_Code=G

for 180 get some aj rock rails that will be able to handle the abuse, and attach to the frame.

im assuming its better if they attach to the frame? i just looked at ajs and they look perdy cool, i like the tube ones. thanks ramsey

I would recommend stronger rock rails. It is worth the extra money. ship wt. was only 50 lbs they don't seem too strong. It's worth not replacing rocker panels or doors.

I have field tested my new rocky-road rocker guards and they are very heavy duty and the attach in 7 different locations on each side. They handled a couple BIG hits this weekend. And I think they were 230 or so.

Back