• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

welding help

MMIXJ

NAXJA Forum User
well i welded for the first time ever over the weekend --gasless MIG (i think that's what it's called? electric lincoln w/ wire feed)-- i've still got a lot to learn obviously but it was fun for sure.

i'm reinforcing my rock rails w/ some angle iron; i've got the angle iron tacked on w/ several sections of weld along their length. now however i'm looking for somebody more experienced who could run a bead down them for me so it looks a bit more "finished" than my splattering effort?

i've got 'em in the back of the XJ and will come to you. could either bring some brew of your choice, or my digital camera for those w/o one that might want some photos shot of your rig.

let me know, need to get this done this week. (i'm in golden but could run north up to boulder-ish and south down to littleton-ish).

thanks in advance.

terry

If you want to bring it to Broomfield, i'll wled them for you
John

Cruzzin_XJ said:
If you want to bring it to Broomfield, i'll wled them for you
John

hey thanks!
:cheers:

what is your schedule like? day/time preference?

i'd make the trip up there just to see your rig... sounds nice (from your sig).

let me know where you be, either here or PM... i lived in broomfield for a short while so am vaguely familiar w/ town.

terry

Back