• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coil spacers

stock are 3/4", and you put the spacer on the bottom of the coil how on earth did you do that. little trick is to take the stock on off then put on the spacer and put the stock one back on, will keep your spacers in better shape since the isolator will take the beating.

Looking at the setup, if I try to put the spacer on the bottom the spring retainer clip would be rendered useless. Was more or less just curious, I need to put mine on top...

I want to remove the factory isolator, because the spacers I have are 2" and I only need an inch or so more up front to level the Jeep out. So if the isolators are .75", that would be perfect, as the 2" spacers should raise it a net of 1.25" with the isolators removed.
[edit]
Sound like that would work OK???

Last edited:
You could cut the spacer to your specifications, then level your jeep out perfectly and be able to use the stock one (so your new one doens't take the beating).

Just a thought...

Back