• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

interior lights

Puckhead21

NAXJA Member #935
this guy i knew had a 98 XJ, and he had his interior overhead lights fitted with red ones. they looked cool on the inside and were different, which is enough for me. i have a 97 w/o the multiple overhead lights, it is the single light that i must turn on all int lights on to turn it on. i was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy red colored bulbs, the oblong shaped ones that fit my light, or if i could do it some other way, i.e., painting the inside of the white lens? any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

You can buy them at Autozone in all colors. I have red light's on my shift gate gage cluster and glove box. I don't like to follow the norm. ;)

I put green lights (to match my jeep) where the driver's and shotgun's legs go. They turn on when you open the door and it's kinda cool. You can't really notice the green during the day but at night it's a cool effect.

Back