• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Cherokee's with 4 front Headlights.

Armageddon

NAXJA Forum User
Yes they're available in the USA.. Mine is an 87 Wagoneer Limited. I think they were only made with that grill up till 89. They're basiclly loaded Cherokees. Kind of a cross between the XJ and the Grand Cherokee(Full size) of the time. I don't think you could use 95 lights because the 4 light setup has smaller lights and all 4 are the same size.
Keith

They were made through 1990. The headlights are smaller than yours, and put out much less light. If you wanted to use them, you'd probably need the whole header panel from the Wagoneer. I don't know if it would just bolt up, but it probably would. You don't want those lights though...regular XJ lights are bad enough, and those are considerably worse.

ZmOz said:
They were made through 1990. The headlights are smaller than yours, and put out much less light. If you wanted to use them, you'd probably need the whole header panel from the Wagoneer. I don't know if it would just bolt up, but it probably would. You don't want those lights though...regular XJ lights are bad enough, and those are considerably worse.

Just replace the lights with either Hella or cibie, they both make the smaller rectangular lights, 165mm w/replaceable bulbs, they use H1 bulbs available from 55w up to 130w.

Back