• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

this coming weekend

If we drink enough beer, should be no problem :looney:

Actually, you can call me Les ... but that is too CORNfusing with Lesslimited's name.

I could change my name to lbj ... but that sounds too presidential. What about lexj? Does that roll a bit better off the tongue. I sure know it would after a few beers.

Barkeater fits ;) ... What do you suggest Beez?

Les

Last edited:
seanR said:
I like wildman!

I'll second that, pending events/circumstances this weekend :D

The "Wildman Les" comes from the transformation that occurs when I get on Motorcycles, Quads, or Jet Ski ... my adrenaline start flowing like pee ... and I get kinda out of hand. Now that I'm 50, I try and stay off those kinds of toys ... I don't fall as well as I used to :(

Les

lbexj said:
The "Wildman Les" comes from the transformation that occurs when I get on Motorcycles, Quads, or Jet Ski ... my adrenaline start flowing like pee ... and I get kinda out of hand. Now that I'm 50, I try and stay off those kinds of toys ... I don't fall as well as I used to :(

Les

I didn't know there where quads and Jet skis in that long ago.

Scott Mac. said:
I didn't know there where quads and Jet skis in that long ago.

Hey ...I didn't say I have not been on any of those toys since my teenage years.

Oh, and Scott, aren't you in your mid forties? You should be able to relate. :looser:

Les

hey lebxj if your looking for imho's. i like lexj it has a nice ring to it. barkeater is kind of neat too if it is implying that hug tree's the fast way.:looney:

scoobyxj said:
hey lebxj if your looking for imho's. i like lexj it has a nice ring to it. barkeater is kind of neat too if it is implying that hug tree's the fast way.:looney:

Barkeater fits my XJ ... I made a "monster" front bumper to lay small trees and brush over when in the woods ... and yes, I've kissed a few trees ... the last one took out my driver side rear glass. Now I've replaced both sides with plexiglass so I don't have to clean up. Barkeater would work, but it would be sacrilegious to steal this common reference.

I'm not really sure, but I think the problem with my screen name is it does not "roll" well enough off certains tongues here, and my real name gets a bit confusing with Lesslimited. These guys are liable to label me after this weekend anyway (Thanks Beezil) so I may not have much choice in the matter.

Les

call him ANIMAL, cuz after all he sleeps in a trailer filled with straw.

or call him JESUS, cuz his trailer filled with straw resembles a manger and at winterfest there were a bunch of jackasses hanging around it.

We did come up with a few more good ones this weekend, but we may have to post the poll in the Den :D

You can NOT go by "Barkeater"

There have been many before you and will be many after you, that will be far more deserving of that title.

"barkeater" is not to be used as a formal name........

Chewy

hope to meet you so we can get real "barky"

Back