• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for input

BrianC

NAXJA Forum User
I am getting ready to sell my 87 Laredo. I have a spare engine that I was working on building up to got into it when it was done. Would I be better off trying to sell them as a set or trying to sell them seperate? The engine in the Jeep currently runs fine but has around 130,000 miles on it. I have a rebuild kit for the spare engine and it has got the machining done already plus some upgrade parts. Thanks in advace for the input guys.

BrianC said:
I am getting ready to sell my 87 Laredo. I have a spare engine that I was working on building up to got into it when it was done. Would I be better off trying to sell them as a set or trying to sell them seperate? The engine in the Jeep currently runs fine but has around 130,000 miles on it. I have a rebuild kit for the spare engine and it has got the machining done already plus some upgrade parts. Thanks in advace for the input guys.

I bet you would have an easier time and get more out of them selling seperate.

Back