• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new to the board

smallxj

NAXJA Forum User
New to the board i got a 91 xj wiht about 6.5 inchs long arms weled 8.25 in the rear and some other stuff. Theres not a straight pannel on the thing. Just wanted to know if anyone lived in my area im in lynnwood also in lake stevens alot.

Mike

Wellcome, yes there is some people up north, I`m running a 91 with 3.5 lift .I think the roof is still untouched except for the raingutter.
I `m in Tacoma ,any way wellcome... :bs:

smallxj said:
New to the board i got a 91 xj wiht about 6.5 inchs long arms weled 8.25 in the rear and some other stuff. Theres not a straight pannel on the thing. Just wanted to know if anyone lived in my area im in lynnwood also in lake stevens alot.

Mike

I don't think there are too many people that would admit to being from either one of those places :D

cherokeekid said:
I don't think there are too many people that would admit to being from either one of those places :D

BUT-HOLL (bothell)? I wouldn't admit to being from there either,and I grew up in MALTBY !

The only thing in bothell that was ever decent was the POOL and some hot lifeguards... oh the good ol' daze... :rolleyes:

Back