PDA

View Full Version : new to the board

smallxj
July 28th, 2004, 13:15
New to the board i got a 91 xj wiht about 6.5 inchs long arms weled 8.25 in the rear and some other stuff. Theres not a straight pannel on the thing. Just wanted to know if anyone lived in my area im in lynnwood also in lake stevens alot.

Mike

verrive
July 28th, 2004, 14:08
Welcome, to my knowledge most of the guys on here are from the West side, theres not many easties on here :o

hards91xj
July 28th, 2004, 14:11
Wellcome, yes there is some people up north, I`m running a 91 with 3.5 lift .I think the roof is still untouched except for the raingutter.
I `m in Tacoma ,any way wellcome... :bs:

cherokeekid
July 28th, 2004, 15:13
New to the board i got a 91 xj wiht about 6.5 inchs long arms weled 8.25 in the rear and some other stuff. Theres not a straight pannel on the thing. Just wanted to know if anyone lived in my area im in lynnwood also in lake stevens alot.

Mike

I don't think there are too many people that would admit to being from either one of those places :D

red91
July 28th, 2004, 16:25
I don't think there are too many people that would admit to being from either one of those places :D

BUT-HOLL (bothell)? I wouldn't admit to being from there either,and I grew up in MALTBY !

The only thing in bothell that was ever decent was the POOL and some hot lifeguards... oh the good ol' daze... :rolleyes:

smallxj
July 28th, 2004, 23:06
ya i know oh well

ECKSJAY
July 28th, 2004, 23:11
Welcome.:)