• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone w/ pics of 33 12.5s on 15x8s w/4.5 and 3.75bs

Boy next you are going to want us to mount them for you. :firedevil

thanks for the great input diks, i am glad i can count on everyone to help a fellow jeeper out so he doesnt spend a crapload on something he doesnt want!

flyboycj84 said:
thanks for the great input diks, i am glad i can count on everyone to help a fellow jeeper out so he doesnt spend a crapload on something he doesnt want!
nobody's trying to be a jerk, we're just not going to spoon-feed you everything when you could spend a few minutes searching and find the same stuff.

NAXJA is a VERY helpful place, but just stop and think for a minute before posting; "has this been covered before?"

Hope this helps :spin1:
is.php

thanks to those that put pictures up, it is appreciated. And I have searched plenty on backspacing and other issues with the tires, and have not seen any pictures that show me what i am looking for.

Heres 33x12.50 on 15x8's with 4.5" backspacing...

newlift04.jpg

newlift06.jpg

dv50.jpg

I do have some harmless rubbing on the RE LCAs and inside the wheelwell when stuffed. The 4.5" BS works fine but I would prefer 4.0" or 3.75" BS instead. YMMV. I will have more wheeling pics with this setup as soon as I get the rest of my pics hosted...

nice jeep dude, thanks for the pics. still havent decided yet though. BTW, my brother lives in Reno, hes driving around a 96 with 33s, and black rims, maybe youve crossed paths!

Flyboy, 4.5" BS is what is recomended. They allow the tire to tuck into the wheel wells better at full stuff than the 3.75" BS. They also put less stress on the bearings as the weight of the vehicle is a little more centered over the bearings.

flyboycj84 said:
nice jeep dude, thanks for the pics. still havent decided yet though. BTW, my brother lives in Reno, hes driving around a 96 with 33s, and black rims, maybe youve crossed paths!

I've seen a lot of lifted XJs around town, but some I never have a chance to stop and chat with. Tell your brother he needs to get with the program and get on the forum :) And give him my website so he can get a hold of me www.ericsxj.com we need more XJ'ers around here on the trails instead of parked at the mall. :laugh3:

Back