• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trails

Was hoping to do Pearl if I can find a second vehicle.

Hey- XJhammer, any chance you could go sooner?
I'm planning on doing Red Cone and Radical Hill tomorrow. Also, I hope to find the route down thru middle swan to I-70 near Breckenridge. I was hoping to leave here (Sante Fe and Hampden) around 10am or so. Lemme know; I'll be checking here and Yahoo in the morn. (Yahoo's always on- might be invisible tho)

Leaving here in about an hour or so, to fill tank, cooler, tummy; and then headed west on 285. We could meet at The Fort, Windy Point, or on Crow Hill, or in Bailey or Grant.... I'll check here and Yahoo just before locking the door. You can call me on my cell- 720.297.4915, at least until I hit the foothills. I'll be on CB channel 12 all day.

Sorry man, massive fiasco... didn't get to the trail till 3:00

Vac disco let go about half way up. trail took about 3 hours too long, and had to be pulled up to the top by my buddies tj.

this weekend's project "cable front disco"

but.... I am going to try to run redcone again on sunday... can't let a trail beat ya

Re: trails 7/30, 31, 8/1/04

Leaving Crow Hill Conoco at 285 highway at 7:30am friday morning for St. Elmo to Tincup to Dome Lakes on Friday (will camp at Dome lakes). From Dome Lakes Sat. morn. to Lake City buy noon (lunch at Poker Alices). Lake City to Silverton via 1/2 Alpine loop. Arriving at Sliverton on Saturday night . Sunday morning take other 1/2 of Alpine loop and back to Denver. All trails are 1, 2, 3's and maybe a 4 side trail here and there. Basicly light stuff don't want to break anything before next weekends colo fest. This is my first run after install of new lift so just trying her out. There will be 5 rigs going(buddys from work) but anyone is welcome if rig is trail worthy. Sorry for late notice..

Back