• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New short SYE???

turbobaja1835

NAXJA Member #1299
Has anyone used it or have an opinion on it? I was reading about it a lil bit in Peterson 4wheel but i am kind of curious as to how the speedometer setup on it actually works? JBConversions is who makes it right?

Thanks, Joe

What are you going to run it on?

Just go with the Std HD unit and you wont be sorry(and at less than $200)!

theres no way youd ever need anything that short, unless you plan on about 40" of lift. if youve ever seen a wrangler rear driveshaft, you could understand why they developed it, for wranglers

small pederson said:
theres no way youd ever need anything that short, unless you plan on about 40" of lift.

?????? What if you install a Klune-V Underdrive??????
The Klune is 6.5" long, which combined with the super short SYE, would push the driveline back to stock length.

Ron

Yes I have considered the underdrive which is one of the factors behind going with the supershort. Also with the supershort its the transfer case is the same length as an Atlas II which is what will probably go in once I destroy the np231.

Joe
92 XJ
RE 5.5LA
Ford 8.8 w/detroit &4.10's
Dana 30 w/arb &4.10's
4.6L stroker

I know, there is some of you wondering why it took me that long to reply. I've been deployed for the last 8 months or so.

Joe
92 XJ
RE 5.5LA
Ford 8.8 w/detroit &4.10's
Dana 30 w/arb &4.10's
4.6L stroker

Back