• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fabbed Stub Bumper

BMP_Racing

NAXJA Forum User
Thought I would post a couple pics of the front bumper I made. It uses 3/16" steel for the top and sides and 1/4" for the vertical front and taper. I am very pleased with it.

465047_8_full.jpg

465047_7_full.jpg

I am finally getting my XJ put together. Everything is going very smooth. Now I can't wait till I can hit the trail!

Brad

Mostly wooded trails and strip pits here. Not too many rocks.

I know what you mean about being too light for your area. I have seen some of your pics. A guy like yourself would have the front of my rig looking like a pretzel in no time! :laugh: Thanks for the praise.

Brad

BMP_Racing said:
Mostly wooded trails and strip pits here. Not too many rocks.

I know what you mean about being too light for your area. I have seen some of your pics. A guy like yourself would have the front of my rig looking like a pretzel in no time! :laugh: Thanks for the praise.

Brad
you shoulda seen me yesterday on the Rubicon :rolleyes: let's just say that my rig is a lot shinier today and it's a good thing bare steel doesn't rust very fast here :D

Back