• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where do you people come up with these names?

Drewlee77

NAXJA Forum User
Just curious what yall's names mean. Some of them are pretty easy to figure out (particularly the ones involving just your name!) but some are completely hidden from me....

btw- mine is nothing special, just the same name and email address I have used for eight or nine years. it's my first and middle name (somewhat of a pun if you say it quickly) and my favorite number.

Just curious... I like to know what things mean...

Ghost!

I'll start this one! Ghost is what I call my Jeep. Irs white and scary to drive! The one you are going to have trouble with is 5-90! I know does anyone else?

Shortened version of my CB handle.

yeah, it's a turquiose ish blue XJ. it's a touchy subject with me if anyone calls it teal or green. Actually I've been wondering what the factory name for my paint is, I think I've narrowed it down to either Glamour Turquoise or Banzai Blue but couldn't tell definitavely via the internet source I was looking at as to which one matched....

Yeah, I won't be changing my name if that's what the factory called it!

It's a typo from an old Jeep board - (not mine) - seems to fit and has for for the past 5 or 6 years...

... plenty of people just don't understand

jjchgo=josh jordan chicago

cheers,

jj

Kejtar : has no real meaning except it's a butchetered version of my middle name (Kiejstut) and run with my last name which starts with R....... Picked it up ohhhhh sometime between 15 and 20 years ago and it kind of stuck with me since :) :) I have used it in US primarily while on the web :) :) as it's harder to pronounce for most people then the shortened version of my first name (Remi).... btw, if anyone's curious... it's pronounced keytar :) :)

Kejtar

Last edited:
My high school english teacher(my mom) said that I needed to articulate better - So I went and got me a Jeep - and now I can RTicUL8 just swell.

Kejtar said:
.....btw, if anyone's curious... it's pronounced keytar :) :)

Kejtar

Thanks for the clarification.. for some odd reason, KetchupJar just seems to pop into my head when I see your moniker.... :roll:

Ivan

Back