• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stock 94 2dr 2wd xj need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigliftr5211

NAXJA Forum User
i need help in finding some inexpensive cool aftermarket parts for my xj i jsut got a job at del aco so i have some mony comin. if ne one can give me some advise on what to do or ne thing or links i would apreciate it

bigliftr5211 said:
i need help in finding some inexpensive cool aftermarket parts for my xj i jsut got a job at del aco so i have some mony comin. if ne one can give me some advise on what to do or ne thing or links i would apreciate it
what do you want to do with it? Do you wanna lift it so you can wheel it? if so what type of wheeling? Do you wanna lift it so it looks cool?
Also what year is your xj?

For cool stuff order catalogs from Rubicon Express, Quadratec, JCWhitney and Sun Performance PRoducts (all are free and you just have to aks for them)

Cool? Look to whatever the kiddies at JU are running these days. Useful? Listen to what Kejtar recommended, but jeebus, please try to put together a semi-intelligible sentence; it makes it easier for everyone else to understand what you're talking about.

This makes the third variation on the same question.

Welcome to NAXJA, and we will try to help you as much as possible. We don't exclude 2WS XJs.

However, we do have a forum rule against double posting. When you post essentially the same question several times, you don't get a coherent discussion and realted responses. I'm going to close this thread and leave open the one with the longest version of your question.

By the way, as Yucca-Man wrote, some of us are olde phartes (okay, he didn't say that) and we find it much easier to read and comprehennd sentences written in English. We're using a real Internet forum here, not text messaging, so (for example) "anyone" is much easier to read than "ne one." Please save the TXT MSGNG for when you are sending text messages.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back