• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quick question?

Cherokee91Red said:
Im ordering the c4x4 front winch bumper and a set of coil spacers. the front is already slightly lower than the back. With the addition of the bumper should I go with .75, or 1.75 inch RE poly spacers?
Which coils do you have? some five more under weight then others.

Cherokee91Red said:
i have the re3.5" super-ride coils.
Which leafs you got? cause the RE leafs tend to ride higher then advertise for a long imte? also how much of a difference do you have now? Oh... and if in doubt go more cause you will be then presented with an excuse to raise the rear to even out.

Btw, you could get the coil spacer bumpstops that JKS is carrying now but.... for $200 or so I could buy plenty poly spacers :)

yea, i looked at those jks spacers but for that I could just get new springs entirely :D. Same leaves in the back, re 3.5" super-ride. there is a 1/2" difference in the front. I can live with that but I know adding all that extra weight will drop it. Just planned on ordering the bumper and spacers at the same time so I could put them on the same day.

Cherokee91Red said:
yea, i looked at those jks spacers but for that I could just get new springs entirely :D. Same leaves in the back, re 3.5" super-ride. there is a 1/2" difference in the front. I can live with that but I know adding all that extra weight will drop it. Just planned on ordering the bumper and spacers at the same time so I could put them on the same day.

Ok, I'd say put in the bumper and let it sit a day cause it might go slightly lower after being on for a while (settle) or it might not.... anyways IIRC there is a way to calculate it based on the spring rate and the weight of the bumper but you'd have ot look for that thread (seen it here about 7 or 8 months ago).

Back