• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help needed to swap stuff over from old to new (old new that is) (7/18)

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I'll pick up my jeep tomorrow and I wanna start on it ASAP: I'd like to swap over front suspension and front axle and rear one as well. Any volunteers? pm me for directions and I'll send them back (gonna be mowing the lawn now so I won't reply for 2 hours or so). Btw, I'm in Westminster CA and I'm offering food and drinks :D

Thanks
Remi ak Kejtar

Last edited:
Re: Help need to swap stuff over from old to new (old new that is)

Forgot to mention the time: I'll start at about 11am. Oh... and I got a compressor and all the tools but... it might be handy to have another set of jackstands (I got only 2 pairs)

Damn I just remembered it's the Big Bear trip weekend... oh well if anyone's here locally that didn't go and wants to turn a wrnech gimme a holler 714 612 0668...

I'll be there with my jack stands.

But I hope you have a nice air-conditioned garage.

To be on the safe side...Gatorade's good.:)

xman said:
Yep,

Let me know if you need any more help and I'll try to make it.

-- Dean --

Thanks for the offer Dean but we're done for the night :)

Big thanks go out to Johnny and Mike Golden as they helped me swap over my old locked and geared D30 underneath my new aquisition! I'll post more probably tomorrow as tonight I'm tired and my finger (with 5 stiches or is it 4 or 6 kind of hurts and makes it hard to type)

Kejtar said:
(with 5 stiches or is it 4 or 6 kind of hurts and makes it hard to type)
Splain, Lucy! :D

Bent said:
Splain, Lucy! :D

Ok... early in the morning I thought my fingers were "Vicegrips" and I spun a nut from underneath (I mean I spun a bolt underneath which spun a nut on top) and the nut had little burs which... cut open my finger and nicked the artery. It's one of those things which you realize that will end bad as it didn't happen yet but it's too late to prevent from happening.

CUT ON A NUT??!!!!

:clap:

LMfAO!!!!!!!
"T"less :D

Remi, I told you that you should come up with a better story.

BTW, you forgot to say which finger you hurt. :)

xjohnnyc said:
Remi, I told you that you should come up with a better story.

BTW, you forgot to say which finger you hurt. :)
OK... so it was a dark and rainy night in Tijuana.......

Which finger? lets just say that when I give the finger.... I give THE FINGER :D

Back