• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Might be needing some volunteers

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
If all goes right I will be working on the jeep parts swapover starting this Sunday and sometime thereafter I will be looking for volunteers that are willing to lend a hand :D So if you don't mind working for food and soft drinks (depending on which parts we'll be working the beer might be a take home item as I don't want any crossthreaded bolts :D) there might be some employment available soon.

Remi

Kejtar said:
If all goes right I will be working on the jeep parts swapover starting this Sunday and sometime thereafter I will be looking for volunteers that are willing to lend a hand :D So if you don't mind working for food and soft drinks (depending on which parts we'll be working the beer might be a take home item as I don't want any crossthreaded bolts :D) there might be some employment available soon.

Remi

I'm up for turning some wrenches, but it will have to be next weekend.

Kejtar said:

Remi

So does this mean that a replacement XJ has been found ?
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

Yup.... and I don't know when I will need people exactly but it will be within next month most likely to help with the swap of the tranny over. Rest is nothing :D

Shanbo44 said:
I'm up for turning some wrenches, but it will have to be next weekend.
Same here. That is unless the new body is in New Jersey.

Tim

Back