• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leaf pack 4"

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
my leafs are sagging kinda bad and i added shackles to get height back, but i know it will wear them down even more. i am looking for some leaf packs that will net about 3.5-4.5" after wear in. or should i just go with some dakota leaves? any and all advice/info is appreciated

Ramsey said:
my leafs are sagging kinda bad and i added shackles to get height back, but i know it will wear them down even more. i am looking for some leaf packs that will net about 3.5-4.5" after wear in. or should i just go with some dakota leaves? any and all advice/info is appreciated

What does your current pack consist of? All leafs packs will sag evenually, especially when we keep flexing the snot out of them.

stock plus a 3" aal. had for about 6months. i know all will sag eventually.

i am looking for quality but at a reasonable price. if the dakota leaves ride and flex well then i will go that route, not looking for it to ride like a cadillac but just not too rough.

Ramsey said:
i am looking for quality but at a reasonable price. if the dakota leaves ride and flex well then i will go that route, not looking for it to ride like a cadillac but just not too rough.

I like the ride of my RE Pack,firm not harsh. I have read BOR's are on the firmer side, due to greater load capacity. As far as Homebrew, like I said, I'm sure you'll zero it in, but it will be trial and error.

what do the 3.5'' re packs measure after initial where in.

I ditto the Dakota packs...especially if your going to carry anything in the rear or pull a trailer with any tongue weight. I've been very happy w/my set-up.

Scott

Back