• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aal vs. full pack

herreraxto

NAXJA Forum User
i need your opinion or your experience on the aal kits i planing to get a lift kit but i am low in founds rigth now i want to get a 4.5 lift but there is a lot a difference on the price aal or full pack and do they have the same performance or there is a difference

For a 4.5" lift I wouldn't recommend anything but a new spring pack. Stock springs are simply too soft to accept enough AAL to make that height without rattling the Jeep apart. If you go with a lower lift and an AAL, make sure it's a full-length unit so it supports the entire spring pack.

I agree with Yucca-man. An AAL is a good way to go for a 2" budget boost. It is marginal for a 3" lift. You will NOT be happy with trying to do a 4-1/2" lift using an AAL. Save your money until you can get the full leaf packs and do it right.

you are rigth Eagle is better like that way also i think to get the springs,shocks, etc. separetly buy the best from each brand until i complete my kit

any recomendations this is what i planing to get

springs from rustys
rear springs rubicon express
shocks from skyjacker

Back