• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this the Vegas folks chapter? ....

Mrburns

NAXJA Forum User
So im curious to know if you get alot of wheelers from Vegas to this chapter? or ....??? ..... do you all have any trips planned toward vegas? :cheers:

Mrburns said:
So im curious to know if you get alot of wheelers from Vegas to this chapter? or ....??? ..... do you all have any trips planned toward vegas? :cheers:

I think one or two guys from Vegas area show up every so often. When it gets a little bit cooler there will probably be a Calico run which is more or less close to you.

We had a couple with us when we ran the Mojave Road back in April.

There may be a DV run coming up in the springtime.

Kejtar said:
I think one or two guys from Vegas area show up every so often. When it gets a little bit cooler there will probably be a Calico run which is more or less close to you.

I'll be in Vegas the end of this month for a conference, but probably won't have a lot of free time for wheeling. Having said that, I'd love to know what's in the area - and if I can get away, I will.

I'm up in Las Vegas, and since I joined last year have made it to a few events. This chapter definetly is the closest.

Where in town are you?

Matt

Back