• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big meats on 3'' or 3.5'' lifts

labdo86

NAXJA Forum User
Other than the beast that cheapxj has built, does anyone else have pictures of their Cherokees with tires 33'' or larger on a small lift? Pictures as well as lift and tire sizes please.

on my current xj i am running 32's on 4.5 but it started at 3.5 with 32's....my project has 33x9.5 on stock wheels with 3 inches + the allot of cutting....so when it flexes the tires have a spot to go.....the only problem we are gonna have is the tire hitting the rear wells when we flex it hard.... but its usually no big deal cause we are creeping.....if you want some pics of project xj i can take some this weekend for you....

Pics are great.. I have the RE 6020 (3,5") + JKS 1" and are wondering the same things as previously posted.
Is it ok to be using 32" with this lift?
On original rims that is ?

xj92 said:
3.5" with 285/75R16's (33x11.50)
Hee-hee...your passenger looks less-than-thrilled about you jumping out to snap 'flex' pics all the time! :D

She gets bored sometimes but she's ok about it. Looks like Angelfire is going to block access after too many views :(. Changed it to a link to the pictures instead.

Last edited:
lights_towhooks.jpg

4" lift 32x11.50 I am now running 33x12.50 not too much of a difference, and I am sure you get the picture...

Back