• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Needs Help!

XJ_Matt

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering if anyone can help me get my vac line on top the tcase on? My old one melted while coming back from my trip up North and now i dont have 4wd. I got some replacement vac lines from Gallants truck salvage but i cant get the darned thing on, i tried for Days and have given up! If anyone can help please let me know on here or call my Cell 760-586-8129. Thanks in advance!

Matt

Matt and Jeromy,

support the tranny with a jack and remove the tcase/tranny support member. Lower the jack as much as you can but keep an eye out for the fan so it does not damage the radiator. You should have easy access to the vaccum cluster on top of the tcase.

Good Luck,

Ray

I got it going again thanks for the tip Ray!

Matt

Maybe we could go find another lot or something now that you got your 4x4 goin again...and we wouldn't be confusing anyone with the little jeep that could and the big jeep that wouldn't ;)

Re:

BlackSport96 said:
Maybe we could go find another lot or something now that you got your 4x4 goin again...and we wouldn't be confusing anyone with the little jeep that could and the big jeep that wouldn't ;)

Hahaha! Yeah today i just turned 25 too Yipee! Cheaper insureance rates here i come!!!

Re:

Happy birthday! I still got 3 more years til my insurance gets cheaper...however marriage is a big discount especially if you get a multi car policy....It was actually cheaper for me to insure my Cherokee with full coverage plus Jolene and her truck on liability than it was just for me and my Cherokee...

Back