• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fright Night Skits

Xjman1

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys the Point Mugu 4x4 event is coming around the corner and we are looking for clubs/groups that may be interested in assisting. I am looking for clubs/group that may be intersted in setting up a spook/skit on the trial. We will need you to stay on the trail until the last vehicle passes and will provide breakfast for those that set up on the trail to assist with the trail skits. This is a long night, but is for a good cause.

PM me backchannel if you are interested.

Joe

Wife, "what's the cause"?

Me, "what's the trail"?

Bent said:
Me, "what's the trail"?

The other Joe will answer to the cause, but the trail is lockwood millers and its ran at night sometime at the end of Oct. This run is put together by Point Mugu 4x4 club.

Joe

where is this trail and how hard is it? What all would people be doing as far as being in the skits?

Joe said:
The other Joe will answer to the cause...

Joe

Other Joe...

The proceeds from the event are usually donated to Cal4wheel I beleive, They run Lockwood/Miller at night, the skits are just little stations set up along the trail for amusement and some of them hold the poker run buckets for people to draw cards along the way, It is usually a couple weeks prior to Halloween. The trail is not that difficult and there is plenty of people to help along the way. They run the trail on Saturday night and then hold the big raffle Sunday morning after the Breakfast before everyone heads home.

Sorry guys, been a bit distracted lately. As for FrightNight, Richard has pretty well summed it up. Will be the weekend before Halloween, runs the Lockwood/Miller Jeep trails. We have 3 different times, Pre sunset, sunset and a night run. Trail is not too difficult but with the amount of participants and only one way in and out a breakdown/stuck can make it a long night. We need help with skits so the club can focus on keeping the event moving. Proceeds are generally donated to CAL4WHEEL, BLUERIBBON, and CORVA, kinda depends on who is fighting the most for the offroad community. Any takers out there?

Joe

Hey look everybody,

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

IT'S JOE!!!

Sorry, sometimes the voices get so loud!:eye:

Tim

Bent said:
Hey look everybody,

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

IT'S JOE!!!

Sorry, sometimes the voices get so loud!:eye:

Tim

roflmao. I'm back!! pm'd you back and will keep all posted as we get closer.

TTT Anyone else want to assist. Could have a NAXJA skit set up? PM Me if interested.

Joe

Xjman1 said:
TTT Anyone else want to assist. Could have a NAXJA skit set up? PM Me if interested.

Joe
I have already spoken with Chris W and will be there as one of the recovery points, as always I will be where ever they tell me to go

Fullsizexj said:
I have already spoken with Chris W and will be there as one of the recovery points, as always I will be where ever they tell me to go

That is why YOU ARE DA' MAN!! Gilbert is pretty excited about his cage project. Hope you do not mind me sending work your way.

Joe

TTT Still looking for interested parties to do skits. Come on out and be creative.

Joe

Anyone (IE or otherwheres) want to give Ethan and I a hand with the spot on the trail that we are doing? Already have a theme, a plan and a rough list of needed materials. Having another body or two would help. The plan is to scope out a suitable location in a couple of weeks. We need to find a spot on the trail with enough gravity. Normally not a real big fan of the stuff, but it can be kinda handy now and then.

Tim

lamo%5b1%5d.gif

Back