• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

t-case

Puckhead21 said:
how do i find out what kind of t-case i have? is the number cast on it somewhere?
if yours is a 97 then if it's a stick shift it will be a 231. If it's an auto it is 242 if you got FULL TIME position. If you only have 2H 4H N 2L then it's a 231.

Oh yeah and when you get underneath the 231 I got (on my 98) has a metal plate on there that is visible if you're looking from back forwards (with your head right next to it of course) that says 231. I don't know what 242 shows or if even all 231's show it.

ok thankx ill check it out in the AM, sounds like i got the 242 though, cuz i have 2 4h n 4l.

if you only have 2h, 4h, N, 4L then you have the 231 if there is also a fulltime position maybe 4ft? I don't know. Then it would be a 242.

definetly have the 231, thats what i meant in the earlier post too, im just slow sometimes. and yes kejtar, mine also has the badge that you were talking about.

just for later search purposes, the 242 also has the ID tag, and it's in the same place.

Back