• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Officers Thread

grasseater

NAXJA Forum User
What positions do we need?

President?
Vice-President?
Treasurer?
Whipping boy (Beezil is automatically nominated)

SeanR, is it you who has all the data? Let's organize a vote...

There should be a Sec also, do we want to combine that pos. with another?

Sec/Treas.?

I have a whole list of people who are interested in a Chapter, it is on an Excel Doc. It is at my office, if any one wants to see it I can e-mail it to you tomorrow.

If I didn't suck at the WWW I could just post it here.

Only members of NAXJA can be nominated and most of the people in the roll call were moochers.

Here's a suggestion, Lets ask for volunteers for positions and then start nominations from that list. That will prevent folks from being talked into doing something they really don't want to do.

If that doesn't work then we'll have to threaten whoever we think will fit the job the best.

Time to read up on the bylaws.

We don't have by-laws yet.

I checked with some one in the know last night and he told me to just copy another chapters by laws, change what needs changing, and repost them as our own. Kind of like my six months in college.

But on to the officers...
There were no volunters in the roll call for any specific position. Some people said 'any thing' some said blah blah blah, and one person offered to be our pimp.

So I think we should just start nominating people and they can decline if they don't want to serve.

I think we should start another thread soley for nominations, and declinages, :)is that a word?

Back