• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory clock write up done

Gojeep

NAXJA Forum User
Well with a bit of extra work that is needed on a RHD I got it done and have written a report on fitting and wiring it in.
I would still like more information from different year XJ clocks if others could look up the wiring diagrams for me so I can publish it.

Dash46.jpg

My '90 didn't come with a clock. I picked one up at a yard for nothing because it was dirty and just laying on the ground and the guy didn't think it would work anyway. I don't know what year it came out of. Got home to install it and sure enough, there was already a plug back there to hook it to. Works perfectly, no modification necessary.

ACE said:
My '90 didn't come with a clock. I picked one up at a yard for nothing because it was dirty and just laying on the ground and the guy didn't think it would work anyway. I don't know what year it came out of. Got home to install it and sure enough, there was already a plug back there to hook it to. Works perfectly, no modification necessary.

Some have all the luck ;)

Gojeep said:
Well with a bit of extra work that is needed on a RHD I got it done and have written a report on fitting and wiring it in.
I would still like more information from different year XJ clocks if others could look up the wiring diagrams for me so I can publish it.

Sent Ya an email PDF of wiring diagram for '86-'91.

Back