• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thought you guys would enjoy this pic.........

BajaXJ92

NAXJA Forum User
Feel free to continue captioning....;)

fc3e800f.jpg

first thing that reminded me of was a twisted 80's(?) movie.

:rolleyes:

"getting a head start at the DeathRace 2000 winter run.... "

And when the kindly XJs came across poor little Timmy, lost in the woods, they took him as their own and raised him.

The red XJ (pictured) took on the role of mother, and was often forced to protect Timmy from other members of the pack, who mistook Timmy's wide toddler eyes and baby-fat rolls for the ungainly body lines of a KJ.

Now 15 years old, Timmy speaks in "vroom, vroom" sentences, wobbles violently at 55 mph, and leaks from his rear main seal.

Excellent ColoCherokees!!!!

Several young Automaticus XJicus seen here playing with a very young Homo Sapiens. What appears to be just childs play is actually just part of the learning process. When these two species reach maturity the symbiotic relationship they will hold is truly the envy of all the animal kingdom. Together these two will find little that they cannot conquer.

XJ "National Geographic" guy

Hey Dad! They followed me home, can I keep them?

Back