• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tire sizes

88justin

NAXJA Forum User
so its time for some new rubber...i currently have near 5" lift in the front and about 6" in the rear...31x10.5" BFG AT ko mounted on 15x7 eagle wheels. i think they have 4.5" or close to stock backspacing. anyway, the axles are from an '84 xj with stock 3.73 gear ratio.

should i go with 31x10.5 again, or go larger. i haven't done any fender trimming, this is a dailly driver. i was thinking 32x11.5, or 33x9.5. what do you think

iv'e got the peugeot 5-speeed, will it drive like a dog with 33s"?

http://in.photos.yahoo.com/bc/jjvan...bc/jjvanden/lst?&.dir=/public&.src=ph&.view=t

old pic...

I just got done running 32x10.5's@5",they rubbed a little w/ stock wheels.Be careful w/ your backspacing,I just went to 33x10.5's w/ 5.5" lift and they are rubbing everywhere!

That the real problem!I was running 265/75/16's(32x10.5) and wanted to go to 15" rims.The only tire I found was the TSL's,thatswhen I decided to just go to the 33's.

Back