• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

Jes

NAXJA Memeber #293 URF Racing
NAXJA Member
Alright, the trip is about 6 weeks away. Who all is going, and will you be running all the trails or just the Rubicon with us?
I'll be running Fordyce, Rubicon, and BLT. I can't wait for the 9 days in the Sierra Nevadas!

Jes

I will be do just the Rubicon trail. Xj 4 Moab will also be doing the same. And I believe we have one or two more guys that will be coming out form Utah.

Nice to see some out of staters planning to make it.......always nice to see new and old friends, as well as the local guys. :)

I'll be there for Fordyce and Rubicon, can't make Barrett.

And I'll see some of you in two weeks.

Well, I sent a check out, but haven't gotten any feedback on it, and that was some time ago.... I don't know what trails I'm doing, as, I don't have a clue which I CAN do. So, sure, I'll be somewhere in august :p

I'm in for the entire trip. I'll be flying solo since my wife can't get 3 weeks off in the Summer.

-Jon

Kristen and I will be there for Fordyce, Rubicon, and Barrett(?).

Dad's tagging along in his YJ :puke: for Fordyce and Rubicon too.

Yeah, we had some banking issues to contend with, but it looks like they will be solved today.

I've been offline for a while because of chaos and havoc at work. I'll post a roster up tonight or tomorrow.

CRASH

I'm in for Fordyce, The Rubicon and Barret Lake. Sounds like it is going to be a great time. Can't wait. I am looking forward to meeting some more fellow NAXJA members.

Bryan

I'm in for Fordyce trail only. I just got time off of work to see my family in Illinois 8/20-29 so this is the only trail I can do at the moment. Hope to see many of you guys.

I'm in for all three.

OOOHHHHH yaaaaa were in wouldnt miss it!!!! we'll be traveiling from salt lake also, may just run rubicon,depends on the breakage,dont want to push my luck. :eek:

Big Red said:
I'm in for Fordyce trail only. I just got time off of work to see my family in Illinois 8/20-29 so this is the only trail I can do at the moment. Hope to see many of you guys.

I might be in for running the Con in reverse if we can get an early start on it Sunday after the Fordyce run, but I have to work on Monday so I need to get back sometime before 6 in the morning or so. I have 4 sets of rock lights so I have no problem to the Con at night if it does get late. What hardcore guys are planning on doing this and meeting the group at Loon Lake via doing the Con in rev on Sunday? I have only been through Buck Island Lake from Loon and then back out Loon so I haven't seen the anything east of maybe a mile or so past Buck Island. There are some nice climbs around Buck Island and this is where my buddy in his 85' buggy Toyota with 37" mtrs snapped his Birfield so that took a little bit fix. I cannot take anytime off during M-F and then I leave for Chicago on a red eye flight friday night 8/20. See you guys there.
Troy

Back