• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats with Rusty?

BenXJCA

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered a complete lift and tire package from him in late December. Did not arrive until late January. The kit came with two different offset rims. 2 of them were 4 inch offset and 2 were 4.75 inch offset. I realized this in February. I let him know about the problem and he said he would fix it. It's not almost May, no fix in site. He said that the manufacturer was back stocked on them. But yet a tire shop by my house can get me them same day if they have them in stock or second day if they have to get them from the manufacturer. What do you guys think? I have boughten so much stuff from this guy that you think he should be a little more snappy. All I can say is that he's lost a customer after this ordeal is over with.
:mad:
Just venting.

Ben, this is gonna sound like a flame, i swear its not....

what can I say?

well, i guess I'm sick of folks using jeep boards to bitch about rusty....

what?

you were ay Wrigleyville dog, and you didn't get me anything???

know what my favorite thing on the menu is?

yep, you guessed it,

SPANKOPITA

(spinach pizzapuff)

Wrigleyville Dog

Beez I was picturing you as more of a Flash Taco man.
HHHHHMMMMMMM...............Flash Taco........ever had a fish taco in Cali?
:next:

naw, niether.....i *was* a mamacitas boy before they tore down the building to make more room for inbound suburb boys to 'condo up' in lakeview....

BOMB DA BURBS (with rotten pizzapuffs)

Re: Wrigleyville Dog

bgcntry72 said:
Beez I was picturing you as more of a Flash Taco man.
HHHHHMMMMMMM...............Flash Taco........ever had a fish taco in Cali?
:next:

thats chewy...mr. flash taco himself. ill take big horse over flash anyday.

cheers,

jj

Mamacitas had a kickazz taco salad. Not quite the ambience of the Wieners Circle.................but still.............

Did your local shop actually check manufacturer stock? I know I've made the mistake of telling a customer that we could get something in x # of days and there just aren't any. Did you ever think to call the manufacturer direct to see if this is what they are saying? Coming here and flaming a business because a manufacturer isn't keeping up with demand seems, well, you know........... Now if Rusty isn't holding up his end of the deal then you have a valid complaint. I find stories like this hard to believe with the experiences I've had with him, but everyone is different, and since I don't know you personally, I can't really say you're not telling us the whole story.

Back