• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's add-a-leaf

cjgasper

NAXJA Forum User
What are your experiences with Rusty's 2" add-a-leaf? How much lift does it actully give? I'm planning on getting an RE budget boost and adding Rusty's 2" add-a-leaf to replace the short leaf in the RE kit. THis is going on a 98 XJ. Thanks.

RE has a full-length AAL available as well. RE1410 XJ 2.5" - Full length. Lists at $72.95 - only $18 more than the half-length AAL.

Yucca-Man said:
RE has a full-length AAL available as well. RE1410 XJ 2.5" - Full length. Lists at $72.95 - only $18 more than the half-length AAL.

i just installed rusty's 3 inch lift, which consisted of coils and long AALs, it gave me exactly 3 inches on a 94. but my xj has nothing in the rear such as rear window defrost, rear wiper, etc. it's a basic 4dr xj with a 6cyl and 4wd, which is all i was looking for.

I hae Rusty's 2" long AAL on my 88. At first it was closer to 4 inches on the rear. But it settled a bit to about 2 1/2. When it first started settling it was even, meaning one side was higher than the other.

Back