• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which tierod?

Which tie rod have you had the best luck with or like the best?

• RE

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • JKS

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Rustys

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • other

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one from AJ(AJ's Offroad Armor) Beefy as hell and couldn't beat the price! AJ makes some solid stuff, don't know if he's caught up with his orders since his surgery though.

Hey Shannon, I used a Rusty's out at shredder. My Draglink got all bent up before the tierod did, very stout. A tierod is so simple that It doesn't really matter about which brands unless you're going for something like an alumiflex. Get the cheapest DOM one you can find.

Oh, but I have heard the the bigdaddy ones are 1.5 OD and that much stronger.

Lucas said:
Hey Shannon, I used a Rusty's out at shredder. My Draglink got all bent up before the tierod did, very stout. A tierod is so simple that It doesn't really matter about which brands unless you're going for something like an alumiflex. Get the cheapest DOM one you can find.

Thx for the heads up!

Currie's HD tie rod and drag link are nearly indestructable. I have been running theirs for over a year now, and no problems. Tough as hell!!! but not so tough that your knuckles will break before the tierod bends.

Lucas said:
I run the BigDaddy tie rod. It IS stout, and I doubt it would EVER bend. Unfortunately, I think the knuckles would break first. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back