• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leather or Wet Okole

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to decide if I want to go with wet okole custom from quadratec or leather seat covers(stitich on) from www.NWAutoleather.com. Looking like Wet Okole for about $430.00 or leather for about $600.00. Any opinions?

Well, I would go with the wet okole. Leather is more expensive, doesn't do well when wet, sucks in the summer (hot) and cold in the winter(unless they are heated.

On the other hand, stitch on leather looks like upholstery, which is what it is. Even Wet Okoles look like seat covers, with straps and buckles and zhit, because that's what they are ... seat covers.

imma honky said:
Well, I would go with the wet okole. Leather is more expensive, doesn't do well when wet, sucks in the summer (hot) and cold in the winter(unless they are heated.

What he said. I put the wet okoles over my factory leather, and they're way more comfortable.

lesslimited said:
What he said. I put the wet okoles over my factory leather, and they're way more comfortable.
Do you have a problem letting your leather "breath"? At least that's what I was told about leather seats.......otherwise they can mildew or something. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Last I checked, they were fine, and they've been covered at least 3 years

They dont have the pics of xjs but they do them.

Back