• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone going to Swamp Lake want a D35 Lockright?

Rob D

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Just upgraded to the 30-spline kit on my 91 xj. So I have a d35 c-clip Lock-Right that I thought I'd try to sell. I used it for a couple of years and it's always performed perfectly. Ran Swamp Lake with it 2 years ago and it worked great. I've got all the parts and the owners manual for it. I also have the open carrier that I used it in, the carrier is for 3:73 and up (numerically) gears. I'd like to get $100obo for the Lock-right and for $10 more you can have the carrier too. I also have a set of stock c-clip axles in case someone wants some trail spares. I'll sell them both for $30. If anyone is interested I can bring them w/me when I go up to Swamp Lake. (That's why I'm listing this here instead of the "for sale" area.)
Rob D

Just as an added note to help out. The part # for this is 2311S2 which is listed on Power Trax web site as fitting dana 35's in the following: 94-97 XJ's, 93-2000 Grand Cherokees and 94-200 Yj's/TJ's. I hope this helps out. Rob D.

Back