• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flat top knuckles on waggy 44?

XJjosh

NAXJA Member #1025
I have a 1987 waggy 44 front end, 6 lug. I would like to run a high steer setup on my XJ. If i buy some chevy flat top knuckles, will they bolt up? OR will i have to go with chevy parts from the knuckles out?

waggy's did not come with hubs, but you can buy warn or superwinch hubs and they go right in, you just take off that dust cap thing behind the center cap.

redjeepguy said:
waggy's did not come with hubs, but you can buy warn or superwinch hubs and they go right in, you just take off that dust cap thing behind the center cap.
wrong.

they come with hubs, they just don't come with selectable hubs. the outer part is just the lockout.

well yeah, if you want to get technical, every jeep comes with hubs. waggy's dont come with manual locking hubs, but can be added by simply taking the dust cover off, and putting in the new hubs.

Back