• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Radiator.com discount ???

Big Bear

NAXJA Forum User
Is there a :NAXJA: discount for radiator.com? I did a search and couldn't find much information. I called radiator .com and they asked if we had an account manager. If there is a discount who do we need to talk to when we call? :variety:

Anybody? I need to buy a 3 core radiator in the next day or so, but I really need to keep the cost down.

www.dpgoffroad.com
speak to Dirk
tell him you want a CSF 3 core
pay the man
install radiator
thank god you did not get a GDI

-Scott

sintax said:
www.dpgoffroad.com
speak to Dirk
tell him you want a CSF 3 core
pay the man
install radiator
thank god you did not get a GDI

-Scott
Yeah, cause GDI's suck. Mine have been going for a few years....it may fail at any time. LOL.

My GDI is working currently....not nearly at the level that i'd expect.

When you hear more people bitch about something then give it praise you know something funny is going on. I just think GDI made some good products in the past, but something happend. Maybe they moved their plant to mexico or something.

I have a feeling hes looking for a GDI and I just wanted him to know that there are better products out there.

-Scott

Screw GDI piece of shit! Get CSF radiator really monster outcooled than any radiator!! You can get it from Dirk @ dpgoffroad.com

I just installed CSF 3 row 1/2" wide tube x 3 = 1-1/2" and real thick than the GDI has 1/4" tube x 3 rows = 3/4".

I have proof picture and you will understand! Let me know :)

I put a GDI in my '88 in December of 2000 (unless it was December of 1999). No quality problems, cools better than the factory radiator ever did. HOWEVER ...

I bought mine through a local radiator shop. Then when I heard about the price from Radiator.com I asked the local guy if he could match that when my MJ needs a radiator. He said Radiator.com is selling them for less than he pays for them. So there is, indeed, something funny going on, because I know several people who have bought GDIs through this local shop and there hasn't been a single problem or a single complaint. But LOTS of people who bought from Radiator.com have had problems, including DOAs (leaked out of the box).

I can't prove it, but I suspect that Radiator.com is selling seconds. Mine was built in Mexico and the quality was and is fine.

If you need a name for Radiator.com, try asking for Yogi, or Damon.

fasty said:
Screw GDI piece of shit! Get CSF radiator really monster outcooled than any radiator!! You can get it from Dirk @ dpgoffroad.com

I just installed CSF 3 row 1/2" wide tube x 3 = 1-1/2" and real thick than the GDI has 1/4" tube x 3 rows = 3/4".

I have proof picture and you will understand! Let me know :)
Dose the CFS have metal tanks? And what kind of warranty do they have?

had a gdi... not impressed.. got a csf from dirk... better radiator... cooling problems weren't complety over untilled i scored a high flow watwe pump

It's depend on the company offers. I think Dirk offer lifetime warranty. I will find out soon. It made full Brass/Copper and they are high quality just like Modine.

You will love CSF. This radiator is monster. GDI has 1/4" wide tube and thick surface area is 1-1/2" and compare this CSF has 1/2" wide tube and thick surface area is 1-11/16". You can see difference 1/4" x 3 rows = 3/4" vs 1/2" x 3 rows (CSF) = 1-1/2".

I am calling my radiator a monster outcooled!

Big Bear said:
Dose the CFS have metal tanks? And what kind of warranty do they have?

You can see this picture worth than the words. I fed up with GDI is not very quality and always give me overheat during offroad 4x4 or heavy traffic in Los Angeles, California.

This is GDI and only 1 year old. No good!
DSCN1226.JPG

Compare GDI vs CSF tube wide.

GDI's tube is 1/4" x 3 rows
DSCN1236.JPG

CSF tube is 1/2" x 3 rows
DSCN1239.JPG

Back