• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Traction Lift

CKWXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have been thinking about lifting my XJ but haven't been able to figure out which lift I want. I really want a long arm system and I like the looks of Full Traction new 6" LA system. Is anybody here running one yet or do you know anyone that is, if so what do you think about it.

I have been following along in JP mag at that lift and the after life of having it installed and wheeling hard. The front coils sagged 1.5" according to JP so that might be something to look out for. I think it looks like a nice kit, but I wouldn't want to deal with that much sag in the coils. Check out the last two JP Mags for more info. Juice

juicexj24 said:
I have been following along in JP mag at that lift and the after life of having it installed and wheeling hard. The front coils sagged 1.5" according to JP so that might be something to look out for. I think it looks like a nice kit, but I wouldn't want to deal with that much sag in the coils. Check out the last two JP Mags for more info. Juice

Sorry for my ignorance...JP Magazine??

Back