• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

An absolutly shamful and disgusting tool gloat

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
This is an Eagle BR-50 roller/bender, took delivery of it today to run a bunch of new jobs that await.....

and maybe as part of my training tutorial with the tech, I'll roll/bend a tube buggy.......

aut_2906.jpg

aut_2907.jpg

aut_2908.jpg

aut_2909.jpg

Its offical you now suck.......

That is sweet...

I want your job B...... I don't get any cool toys with my job...... except some pieces of carbide here and there......

Beez, oh man do I have a possible suppa easy job for you. Do you have the dies to do 2 3/8" .095 tubing. I'm working on restoring a WWII German half track and need to get 2 pieces done for the air intake system. Do you think that thing can do a 6" radius without crushing???????????? My client has real $$$$.

Sean

Nope, don't have those dies.

and I'm pretty sure that's way too tight a radius on a roller/bender....

I know very little about this thing.....I'll be reading the manual in the bubble bath tonight, and the techie will be here next week or the one after that for training......

Kejtar,

You have to rent the movie "Animal House", John Belushi(sp?) goes on a nut after they all get kicked out of school.

YEA...YEA...yea...
Every time I see something like that...

BUT, If my Jeep were made of WOOD...

Hey Beez,

My wife had a question for you:

"didn't they offer that in pink in the new Barbie catalog??"
Would that be the Barbie dream bender?:roflmao:

I think the line was " Our fore fathers have beenkicked out of every decent country in the world" or some thing like that.

No that is definately the line in Animal House! And that is definately a "Barbie Dream Bender!" I think Bezzil needs to be punished for haveing too many cool tools!

Back