• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Atten all: riding Motorcycle across America

mil thornton (GRNT)

NAXJA Forum User
Wednsday May 14, My son Bret and I will be leaving on our motorcycles from Ontario California for the Run For The Wall in Washington DC.
We will be stopping in Various areas along the way. If you live near these areas and would like to get together for a beer or whatever, Let me know by emailing me.
We will be stopping in the following areas;
5/14 Williams, AZ
5/15 Gallup, NM
5/16 Cimmaron, NM
5/17 Hugo, Colorado
5/18 Salina, KS
5/19 Wentzville, Missouri
5/20 Carefree, Indiana
5/21 Hurricane, WV
5/22 Rainelle, WV
5/23-25 Washington DC.

We will be starting back on Monday 5/26 Memorial Day.
We will not have a set schedule only to get at least 400 miles a day to get home. We do plan on getting over to the Route 66 near Oklahoma and following that back into AZ.

If your near any of these places let me know. I'd like to say HEY!
Thanks,
GRNT
:us: :patriot: :cheers:

Mil, looks like you're heading across I-70 (i think) if so, I'm in Dayton, Oh. If you 2 would like to save on motel fares for the night we have a couple extra bedrooms here. If you're having prob's and need parts phone ahead, there's several good harley shops here in town, plus if we know what you need and you can't find it we can always make it :) . drop me an email at [email protected]

Sean

If you're through that area on a weekend there's a good chance I'll be in Cincinnati. I can meet up with you guys and One Ton in Dayton or you guys can come down to Cinci to see Steph and Sean.

thinking about that makes my ass hurt.

My club is riding down to Miami from Copper Harbor starting on May 11th but I can't go because I have to pay for my upgrades to my Jeep. Have fun man and don't forget to bring rain gear because riding in the rain sucks.

Good luck on the trip.

The chance to see the country from the seat of a scooter is one that should not be passed up (and for a good cause too). A run like this would be a good excuse for me to pull my old CB900 out from the back of the garage (maybe after my ankle biters get a little older).

How about a beer after you get back home?

Back