• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a source for ARB ferrules

john4w

NAXJA Forum User
I have an ARB air locker for my Ford 8.8 rear, the copper air line on the inside is 3.5 mm and I bent one of the ferrules when assembling it. The very few places I have found that even cary metric sizes don't have any that small. I haven't called ARB yet, because I've heard when you order parts from them, you have to get them in qunatity. Does anyone have a source for these parts?

Thanks!
-John

john4w said:
I have an ARB air locker for my Ford 8.8 rear, the copper air line on the inside is 3.5 mm and I bent one of the ferrules when assembling it. The very few places I have found that even cary metric sizes don't have any that small. I haven't called ARB yet, because I've heard when you order parts from them, you have to get them in qunatity. Does anyone have a source for these parts?

Thanks!
-John

I've had good luck with ARB just sending me stuff when I inquired about it. They just asked for my address and shipped it out. See if you can talk to Tim when you call their customer service department. He's very nice and very helpful. I'm getting ready to call him in a moment myself.

Ary

Safari Ary said:
I've had good luck with ARB just sending me stuff when I inquired about it. They just asked for my address and shipped it out. See if you can talk to Tim when you call their customer service department. He's very nice and very helpful. I'm getting ready to call him in a moment myself.

Ary

Are you still bone-dicking with your cross shaft?

CRASH

Back